Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Planned for 2018.4
[WebGL] "Screen position out of view frustum" error is thrown when using "display: none" style for "gameContainer" in build
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project ("case-1141232-WebGL Visibility.zip")
2. Build for WebGL platform (with "Fail" scene attached) and run it
3. In the browser, open the Developers Tools
4. Modify the "gameContainer" ("unityContainer") style element by adding "display: none".
5. Inspect the console
Expected results: no errors in the console
Actual results: "Screen position out of view frustum" errors are thrown
Reproducible with: 2017.4.25f1, 2018.3.12f1, 2019.1.0b10, 2019.2.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3