Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
[WebGL] "Screen position out of view frustum" error is thrown when using "display: none" style for "gameContainer" in build
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project ("case-1141232-WebGL Visibility.zip")
2. Build for WebGL platform (with "Fail" scene attached) and run it
3. In the browser, open the Developers Tools
4. Modify the "gameContainer" ("unityContainer") style element by adding "display: none".
5. Inspect the console
Expected results: no errors in the console
Actual results: "Screen position out of view frustum" errors are thrown
Reproducible with: 2017.4.25f1, 2018.3.12f1, 2019.1.0b10, 2019.2.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- Timeout value does not propagate when using a DelegatingHandler as the main HttpClient handler