Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
[WebGL] "Screen position out of view frustum" error is thrown when using "display: none" style for "gameContainer" in build
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project ("case-1141232-WebGL Visibility.zip")
2. Build for WebGL platform (with "Fail" scene attached) and run it
3. In the browser, open the Developers Tools
4. Modify the "gameContainer" ("unityContainer") style element by adding "display: none".
5. Inspect the console
Expected results: no errors in the console
Actual results: "Screen position out of view frustum" errors are thrown
Reproducible with: 2017.4.25f1, 2018.3.12f1, 2019.1.0b10, 2019.2.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform