Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
[WebGL] Profiler does not work Build&Run's tab is closed and then reopened
1) Create new project
2) Mark it to Autoconnect to Profiler (it doesn't work when directly connecting)
3) Build and run for WebGL
4) Notice player connects to profiler and profiling data is gathered and shown to user
5) Close tab
6) Open new tab and go to same localhost that was generated for first time
Expected: Profiler works again once loaded
Actual: Player is shown as autoconnected but no data is outputed
Tested on Chrome and Firefox
Not reproduced in 5.5.3p1 (Connection is shaky and it can sometimes drop mid-session when losing/regaining focus, but it would always connect at start)
Reproduced in 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website