Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[WebGL][Win] No lighting from spotlight with deferred rendering path
1. Open attached Unity project.
2. Open "Repro" scene and notice "Spotlight" game object.
3. Build and open "Repro" scene for WebGL.
4. Notice, that lighting is missing from "Spotlight" game object(picture attached).
Regression introduced in 5.4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warning says instancing will be disabled when used with static batching but it is still working and breaking result object color
- GL viewport is wrongly scaled when there's a camera which has a partial viewport
- [TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted