Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
[WebGL][Win] No lighting from spotlight with deferred rendering path
1. Open attached Unity project.
2. Open "Repro" scene and notice "Spotlight" game object.
3. Build and open "Repro" scene for WebGL.
4. Notice, that lighting is missing from "Spotlight" game object(picture attached).
Regression introduced in 5.4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework
- Particle system trails sprites modifies unexpectedly when Texture Sheet Animation is enabled
- UWP player fails to play WebCamTexture when using specific webcam