Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
[WebGL][Win] No lighting from spotlight with deferred rendering path
1. Open attached Unity project.
2. Open "Repro" scene and notice "Spotlight" game object.
3. Build and open "Repro" scene for WebGL.
4. Notice, that lighting is missing from "Spotlight" game object(picture attached).
Regression introduced in 5.4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- In the Editor terrain is not rendered correctly when "Draw Instanced" on custom shader is enabled
- There is a refresh prompt even when there are no new Cloud projects available when Unity Hub is opened
- EditorSceneManager.sceneOpened and EditorSceneManager.sceneOpening events are not called when the scene is reloaded
- SkinnedMeshRenderer not rendering correctly in 2019.1 after altering mesh in Play Mode
- [Blocks] Position (Circle) does not take the Center Z value into account