Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[WebGL][Win] No lighting from spotlight with deferred rendering path
1. Open attached Unity project.
2. Open "Repro" scene and notice "Spotlight" game object.
3. Build and open "Repro" scene for WebGL.
4. Notice, that lighting is missing from "Spotlight" game object(picture attached).
Regression introduced in 5.4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when reimporting them in 2019.4
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler
- [Particle System] Ribbon trails are connected in the wrong order when moving the Particle System with faster movements