Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[WebGL][Win] No lighting from spotlight with deferred rendering path
1. Open attached Unity project.
2. Open "Repro" scene and notice "Spotlight" game object.
3. Build and open "Repro" scene for WebGL.
4. Notice, that lighting is missing from "Spotlight" game object(picture attached).
Regression introduced in 5.4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Light Probe Group cells are always rendered at (0,0,0)
- Color32 Picker Context Menu will always display in the left corner regardless of where the mouse click is positioned
- Reflection probes must be rebaked twice to update when using "Generate Lighting" button
- [Linux] Can't drag tabs across window boundaries from one container window to another
- Baked cookies are offset between GPU and CPU lightmapper