Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.12f1, 2022.1.20f1, 2022.2.0b10, 2023.1.0a9
[WebGL] Multiple Audio Clips not playing in the same Timeline when it's ran on WebGL Player
1. Open the attached project
2. Build and Run the project
3. Click the button "Start"
4. Listen to the audio
Expected result: there should be 5 separate clips running
Actual result: only 1 clip was heard
Reproducible with: 2021.2.16f1, 2021.3.3f1, 2022.1.3f1, 2022.2.0a15
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.39f1, 2020.3.35f1, 2021.2.15f1
Reproducible on: Windows 10 (21H2)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first