Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
[WebGL] GUISkin corrupts UI elements in build
1) Open the project and Flying.scene
2) Play it on Editor and notice how it looks
3) Build and Run it on WebGL
4) Notice in the running build, that the UI elements are corrupted (see screenshots)
Expected and actual results in screenshots(Editor vs WebGL)
Reproduced in: 5.4.0b7; 5.3.3p1; 5.2.3p3; 5.1.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] [Bugreporter] Suggestion box never updates
- [Pen][Editor] Pen position is not consistent with Mouse position in custom Editor window.
- InvalidOperationException when exiting Playmode
- Inspector mode defaults to "Normal" after Editor restart
- UI references to public script functions lost on upgrade