Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[WebGL] GUISkin corrupts UI elements in build
1) Open the project and Flying.scene
2) Play it on Editor and notice how it looks
3) Build and Run it on WebGL
4) Notice in the running build, that the UI elements are corrupted (see screenshots)
Expected and actual results in screenshots(Editor vs WebGL)
Reproduced in: 5.4.0b7; 5.3.3p1; 5.2.3p3; 5.1.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown