Search Issue Tracker
[WebGL][Chrome] game freezes after switching the browser tabs
1. Open the project, attached by the user (link in the edit)
2. Build and run for WebGL
3. In the build, switch the tabs back and forth a couple of times
4. Observe that the game freezes
Expected: the game doesn't freeze when switching between tabs
Reproduced in 2017.3.1f1, 2017.4.2f2
Could not reproduce in later and earlier versions due to shader and other errors in the console which prevents the building of the project completely
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- String array data is lost when one of the strings starts with a colon symbol
- Unable to import NuGet packages Microsoft.Bcl.AsyncInterfaces, System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions cannot be loaded correctly
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- OnApplicationQuit method is called before Application.wantsToQuit event is raised
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"