Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[WebGL] Game crashes when trying to enter fullscreen before it finished loading
1) Build any project for WebGL
2) Run it in a browser
3) Immediatelly start clicking the fullscreen button
--- Build will crash with:
uncaught exception: abort("Assertion failed: you need to wait for the runtime to be ready (e.g. wait for main() to be called)")
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete