Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[WebGL] Game crashes when trying to enter fullscreen before it finished loading
1) Build any project for WebGL
2) Run it in a browser
3) Immediatelly start clicking the fullscreen button
--- Build will crash with:
uncaught exception: abort("Assertion failed: you need to wait for the runtime to be ready (e.g. wait for main() to be called)")
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown