Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
WebGL errors in concole on opening PlayerSettings in inspector
- Outside the editor, create an empty project folder e.g. "Test", create "Assets" folder in it.
- Add a .cs script which will fail to compile
- Open Unity Editor, select "Open", select folder "Test" that was created.
- Navigate to Build Settings window: File -> Build Settings
- Click Player Settings.
Expected: No error messages
Actual: Notice error messages in console. (See attached log.)
Regression from 5.3 and 5.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warning says instancing will be disabled when used with static batching but it is still working and breaking result object color
- GL viewport is wrongly scaled when there's a camera which has a partial viewport
- [TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted