Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
WebGL errors in concole on opening PlayerSettings in inspector
- Outside the editor, create an empty project folder e.g. "Test", create "Assets" folder in it.
- Add a .cs script which will fail to compile
- Open Unity Editor, select "Open", select folder "Test" that was created.
- Navigate to Build Settings window: File -> Build Settings
- Click Player Settings.
Expected: No error messages
Actual: Notice error messages in console. (See attached log.)
Regression from 5.3 and 5.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform