Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0.1
WebGL Error: Trying to play disposed sound
1. Open attached package (test2.package)
2. Open game scene
3. Build WebGL (select development build)
4. Launch build
5. Notice errors: "Trying to play disposed sound!"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ObjectDisposedException is thrown when resizing an array drawn in a custom editor
- Package Manager doesn't show packages under the "Custom" tab when the packages are referenced locally
- [Linux] Crash on d_print_comp_inner when opening "Karting Microgame" template project
- ShaderGraph produces <1 Alpha in Opaque mode when Alpha Clipping is enabled
- Some of the UI Toolkit Debugger properties scale incorrectly when resizing the Debugger window