Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0.1
WebGL Error: Trying to play disposed sound
1. Open attached package (test2.package)
2. Open game scene
3. Build WebGL (select development build)
4. Launch build
5. Notice errors: "Trying to play disposed sound!"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error
- [Android] "AndroidETC2FallbackOverride.Quality32BitDownscaled" does not work on an Atlas created with the Legacy Sprite Packer
- Debug.Log() Context not highlighted when pressed after printing in Test Runner's EditMode