Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.1.3
[WebGL] Building WebGL fails with sanity check fail errors on 5.1.2p3
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new Unity project
2. Switch to WebGL
3. Build and run
4. Notice the build fails with the following errors (see below).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"