Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
WebGL build does not comply with Input.simulateMouseWithTouches on mobile
When you make UI that reacts to mouse events on WebGL, it does not work with touch events on mobile
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Turn off perfomance samplers for samplers disabled in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.
- Editor crashes after assigning Light Probe Group to Anchor Override Parameter
- Error adding a delegate using EventInfo.AddEventHandler on AOT targets