Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[WebGL][Build][Chrome] CursorMode.Auto position is always the same
1) Open the project and scene in it
2) Build and run it with Chrome
3) Click one of the cursors on the first row and try clicking with them
4) Notice that it always select with the upper-left corner
5) Try the 3,4 steps with the second row and notice everything works as expected
Workaround: Make the CursorMode equal to ForceSoftware
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The "Add Component" context menu root level has a parent when is reopened after selecting a Component
- [Android] Crash on memcpy when building for Android Platform
- Cannot create DropdownField with nested choices when using UIToolkit
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"