Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[WebGL][Build][Chrome] CursorMode.Auto position is always the same
1) Open the project and scene in it
2) Build and run it with Chrome
3) Click one of the cursors on the first row and try clicking with them
4) Notice that it always select with the upper-left corner
5) Try the 3,4 steps with the second row and notice everything works as expected
Workaround: Make the CursorMode equal to ForceSoftware
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete