Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[WebGL][Build][Chrome] CursorMode.Auto position is always the same
1) Open the project and scene in it
2) Build and run it with Chrome
3) Click one of the cursors on the first row and try clicking with them
4) Notice that it always select with the upper-left corner
5) Try the 3,4 steps with the second row and notice everything works as expected
Workaround: Make the CursorMode equal to ForceSoftware
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3