Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
[WebGL][Build][Chrome] CursorMode.Auto position is always the same
1) Open the project and scene in it
2) Build and run it with Chrome
3) Click one of the cursors on the first row and try clicking with them
4) Notice that it always select with the upper-left corner
5) Try the 3,4 steps with the second row and notice everything works as expected
Workaround: Make the CursorMode equal to ForceSoftware
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Two identical HDRP templates are shown in new project creation when selecting 2019.1.8f1 or 2019.1.7f1 version
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- Serialized bodyMask property appends to itself with each reimport if clipAnimations is modified in OnPostProcess
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.