Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[WebGL][Build][Chrome] CursorMode.Auto position is always the same
1) Open the project and scene in it
2) Build and run it with Chrome
3) Click one of the cursors on the first row and try clicking with them
4) Notice that it always select with the upper-left corner
5) Try the 3,4 steps with the second row and notice everything works as expected
Workaround: Make the CursorMode equal to ForceSoftware
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor does not recognize button release when first releasing the "LShift" button and then "Numpad2"
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves