Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
[WebGL] backspace in IMGUI input field navigating away from page
-e: see title, doesn't happen with the new UI
--open attached project (from email reply)
--build for webgl
--run it in a tab with navigation history
--enter some text into the IMGUI input field
--NOTICE the browser navigates to previous page
--doesn't happen with the new UI
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website