Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.30f1, 2022.3.8f1, 2023.1.10f1, 2023.2.0b6, 2023.3.0a1
Fix In Review for 2024.1.X
[WebGL] Background image not visible on the loading screen when loading build project
How to reproduce:
1. Open project "1425004_TEST"
2. File -> Build And Run
3. Observe the build
4. Open the Console in the browser
5. Search for "404" with the Ctrl + F shortcut
6. Observe the Console
Expected result: Background image visible on the loading screen
Actual result: Background image not visible on the loading screen
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a17, 2021.3.5f1, 2022.1.7f1, 2022.2.0a18, 2023.1.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2020.3.36f1, 2021.2.0a16
Reproducible on: Windows 10 Pro
Full error: "Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)"'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Infinite inertial tensor rotation values are not discarded (both AB and RB)