Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[WebGL][Android] WebGL Fullscreen ignores dpi on Android Chrome
1. Open the attached project "testPackage.zip"
2. In the Project window under "Assets/Scenes" open "SampleScene.unity" and switch to WebGL Platform
3. Build for WebGL
4. Create a server using this "python -m http.server" command in the Command Prompt
5. Navigate to the built WebGL page on your Android device using your IPV4 address
Expected result: WebGL Fullscreen does not ignore dpi on Android Chrome
Actual result: WebGL Fullscreen ignores dpi on Android Chrome (See attached Results.png)
Reproduces on: 2018.4.28f1, 2019.4.12f1, 2020.1.8f1, 2020.2.0b7
-Deleting this line "config.devicePixelRatio = 1;" in "Index.html" does not solve the issue, additionally the background becomes black
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Long Prefab save times when using Unity 2022.2 and higher
- Console displays error "UnityException: Creating asset at path Assets/Scenes/ .scenetemplate failed." during scene template saving
- "Development Build" watermark is shown in non-development UWP release builds
- Console errors appear when the Inspector is set to Debug and a GameObject is selected
- A script public variable value is not used when set in the Inspector window
Oct 08, 2020 17:00
You mean found in version "2020.1.4f1", not "2020.1.3f1". I reported the issue using 2020.1.4f1.