Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2021.3.31f1, 2024.1.X
Fixed in 2022.3.10f1, 2023.1.13f1, 2023.2.0b9, 2023.3.0a2
[WebGL] A MP3 audio clip downloaded through UnityWebRequestMultimedia.GetAudioClip can't be replayed
Steps to reproduce:
# Download attached project
# Switch platform to "WebGL" and click Build&Run
# Open Debug Console in browser and listen to audio played
Expected Result: Audio plays, pauses after a few seconds and starts to play again.
Actual Result: Audio plays only once briefly and there are errors on the console.
"Channel.playSoundClip error. Exception: TypeError: The provided value is non-finite"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Infinite inertial tensor rotation values are not discarded (both AB and RB)