Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.32f1, 2022.3.10f1, 2023.1.13f1, 2023.2.0b9, 2023.3.0a2, 2024.1.0a1
[WebGL] A MP3 audio clip downloaded through UnityWebRequestMultimedia.GetAudioClip can't be replayed
Steps to reproduce:
# Download attached project
# Switch platform to "WebGL" and click Build&Run
# Open Debug Console in browser and listen to audio played
Expected Result: Audio plays, pauses after a few seconds and starts to play again.
Actual Result: Audio plays only once briefly and there are errors on the console.
"Channel.playSoundClip error. Exception: TypeError: The provided value is non-finite"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP] Building fails when local functions in method with SystemAPI() are used
- Context menu should open on mouse down instead of mouse up on MacOS
- Cannot change Listview/TreeView selection with Right-Click mouse down
- Black screen in the Game view when using Blitter.BlitCameraTexture
- Layout elements are missing when the VFX Graph Window is docked horizontally