Search Issue Tracker
Under Consideration for 2020.3.X, 2021.3.X, 2022.1.X, 2022.2.X, 2023.1.X
[WebGL] A looping audio sounds different on WebGL than in the editor/native desktop player
1. Open the attached project
2. Run project in editor play mode and listen to audio loop.
3. Build and Run the project using WebGL
3. Compare audio loop in WebGL build to audio loop in editor play mode.
Expected result: Looping audio clip sounds the same in editor and in the WebGL build.
Actual result: The looping audio clip sounds different in the editor and the WebGL build. In the editor it is a continuous sound in the WebGL build there seems to be a small pause before each replay of the loop.
Reproducible with: 2023.1.0a6, 2022.2.0b5, 2022.1.14f1, 2021.3.8f1, 2020.3.38f1
Reproducible on: macOS 12.2 (Intel)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows Player exe contains unwanted properties, causing text "Unity Playback Engine" to appear in task bar when mousing over it
- Changes made by the Script in the UI Document are reset when performing an Undo operation after changing the GameObject with this Script
- Emissive materials are broken when loading Scene via SceneManager.LoadScene
- [URP] [Decals] ProxyLighting Decal shader doesn't work in Screen Space Technique
- "Pin in New Scene Dialog" option position migrates with "Inspector" window resizing