Search Issue Tracker
Under Consideration for 2021.3.X, 2022.3.X
Fix In Review for 2023.1.X
Fixed in 2023.2.0a23
[WebGL] A looping audio sounds different on WebGL than in the editor/native desktop player
1. Open the attached project
2. Run project in editor play mode and listen to audio loop.
3. Build and Run the project using WebGL
3. Compare audio loop in WebGL build to audio loop in editor play mode.
Expected result: Looping audio clip sounds the same in editor and in the WebGL build.
Actual result: The looping audio clip sounds different in the editor and the WebGL build. In the editor it is a continuous sound in the WebGL build there seems to be a small pause before each replay of the loop.
Reproducible with: 2023.1.0a6, 2022.2.0b5, 2022.1.14f1, 2021.3.8f1, 2020.3.38f1
Reproducible on: macOS 12.2 (Intel)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- [Vulkan] Release memory after deleting image
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Crash on internalABP::BoxManager::prepareData when entering Play Mode