Search Issue Tracker
Warnings that TAA is enabled but will be disabled because MSAA is enabled at the same time are spammed in Console when entering Play Mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open any project with an RP installed
2. In a Scene select your Camera GO and in the Inspector enable AA under "Rendering"
3. Open your Render Pipeline Asset and in the inspector enable AA under "Quality"
4. Enter Play Mode and observe the Console
Actual result: Warnings like "Disabling TAA because MSAA is on. UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent (int,intptr,bool&)" are spammed in the Console
Expected result: The Warning only logs once in the Console
Reproducible with: 2022.3.10f1, 2023.1.14f1, 2023.2.0b10, 2023.3.0a6
Not reproducible with: 2021.3.29f1 (No TAA in Camera)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GameObject::QueryComponentByType when opening a project
- "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" is thrown when destroying a GameObject with a Camera Component
- [Android] The error message "OPENGL NATIVE PLUG-IN ERROR: GL_OUT_OF_MEMORY:" is thrown when the video is playing
- [IL2CPP] Build fails with the error "[1mcannot convert 'Nullable_1_tEA06D91799914C5C8830F83CE2A8395868C14F02' to 'int32_t' (aka 'int') without a conversion operator" when IL2CPP is used as the Scripting Backend
- Rigidbody interpolation is performed after the next frame's FixedUpdate() when using Rigidbody2D