Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Warnings about unable to add internal Undo related menu item appears after each compilation
1. Create a new project
"Cannot add menu item 'Window/Internal/Undo' for method 'MonoMethod.Init' because a menu item with the same name already exists." warning appears. It will appear after each compilation.
Reproducible only on some computers
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- All models become suddenly stuck in weird poses and Animations are messed up when previewing any character animation in the Editor and looking around in the Scene View
- Files are not included in the “Assembly-CSharp.csproj” file when they are in the Editor folder
- [URP] Specular Color behavior does not match Legacy or HDRP
- [Linux] Array Element doesn't duplicate/delete when clicking "Duplicate/Delete Array Element" on an Array Element in a Prefab GameObject
- [ShaderGraph] Skewed guidelines are drawn from the top left corner of the Node when it is moved