Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Warnings about unable to add internal Undo related menu item appears after each compilation
1. Create a new project
"Cannot add menu item 'Window/Internal/Undo' for method 'MonoMethod.Init' because a menu item with the same name already exists." warning appears. It will appear after each compilation.
Reproducible only on some computers
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build