Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Warnings about unable to add internal Undo related menu item appears after each compilation
1. Create a new project
"Cannot add menu item 'Window/Internal/Undo' for method 'MonoMethod.Init' because a menu item with the same name already exists." warning appears. It will appear after each compilation.
Reproducible only on some computers
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader's _CameraDepthTexture is not read when the Camera is rendering to a RenderTexture and has a reduced viewport
- Crash on Rendering.ScriptableRenderContext:Submit_Internal_Injected when enabling a GameObject in scene
- Reloading domain while Audio Random Container window is hidden breaks the ability to remove clips
- Xcode is not found when launching Unity with only tvOS module
- Compute shaders for sampling the color of a texture do not compute when running with a GPU that uses level 11.0