Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
WaitForSecondsRealtime instance can't be reused
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached project
2. Enter playmode
3. Observe Console logs
Expected result: each loop waits 1 second of real time before continuing
Actual result: each call to preset WaitForSecondsRealtime after the first immediately returns without waiting.
Reproduced with 2017.2.3f1 2017.4.7f1, 2018.1.8f1, 2018.2.0f1, 2018.2.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- String array data is lost when one of the strings starts with a colon symbol
- Unable to import NuGet packages Microsoft.Bcl.AsyncInterfaces, System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions cannot be loaded correctly
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- OnApplicationQuit method is called before Application.wantsToQuit event is raised
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"