Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
WaitForSecondsRealtime instance can't be reused
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached project
2. Enter playmode
3. Observe Console logs
Expected result: each loop waits 1 second of real time before continuing
Actual result: each call to preset WaitForSecondsRealtime after the first immediately returns without waiting.
Reproduced with 2017.2.3f1 2017.4.7f1, 2018.1.8f1, 2018.2.0f1, 2018.2.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio