Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
WaitForSecondsRealtime instance can't be reused
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached project
2. Enter playmode
3. Observe Console logs
Expected result: each loop waits 1 second of real time before continuing
Actual result: each call to preset WaitForSecondsRealtime after the first immediately returns without waiting.
Reproduced with 2017.2.3f1 2017.4.7f1, 2018.1.8f1, 2018.2.0f1, 2018.2.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- IL2CPP Player crashes when there aren't enough Thread Static Slots
- Articulation Body tree changes behavior after attaching a trigger Collider
- Fatal freeze when playing a VFX made with VFX Graph and consisting many effects
- "Failed to download Build.data.br file" error is thrown when building projects for WebGL with the Compression Format set to "Brotli"
- Documentation Link does not work when the "New Panel Settings" question mark is clicked