Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X
[Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
This issue has no description.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Exception when adding column to multicolumntreeview with visible set to false
- “InvalidOperationException: System.InvalidOperationException” and “Assertion failed on expression” errors are logged when starting Server in Play mode
- [iOS] App freezes and the "You can attach a managed debugger now if you want” message doesn’t show up when running the app on iOS devices with the "Wait For Managed Debugger" setting enabled
- TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput set from "true" to "false" when TextField is clicked in Android builds
- [Android] ReadPixels gives different results when using Vulkan on some devices
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.1):
Fixed so aspect ratios are maintained and upscaled using letterboxing when rendering with Vulkan.