Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Duplicate in 2020.1.X
[Vulkan] Player settings window turns black on clicking "+" button with Vulkan Graphics APIs.
Player settings window, Project Window, Scene view and Hierarchy turns black on clicking "+" button with Vulkan Graphics APIs.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. File > Build Settings > Player Settings > Other Settings.
3. Uncheck Auto Graphics API for Windows checkbox.
4. Add Vulkan Graphis APIs > Drag to the top of the list > Restart the Editor.
5. Click on "+" / Click on Project Window.
Windows turns black on clicking over with Vulkan Graphics APIs
Windows should not turn black on clicking over.
2020.2.0a17, 2020.2.0a12, 2020.1.0b14, 2020.1.0b10, 2019.4.3f1, 2019.3.15f1, 2018.4.23f1, 2018.4.0f1, 2018.3.6f1, 2018.3.0a1.
Working fine in:
2020.2.0a11, 2020.1.0b9, 2018.2.0f2.
Note: Issue started occurring after updating Graphics drivers.
Reproducible on Driver Version:
1. Driver File Version: 27.21.0014.5148 (English)
Driver Version: 18.104.22.16848
2. Driver File Version: 26.21.0014.4587 (English)
Driver Version: 22.214.171.12487
Not Reproducible on Driver Version:
1. Driver File Version: 26.21.0014.3200 (English)
Driver Version: 126.96.36.19900
Occurring only on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants