Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2020.1
[Vulkan] Player settings window turns black on clicking "+" button with Vulkan Graphics APIs.
Player settings window, Project Window, Scene view and Hierarchy turns black on clicking "+" button with Vulkan Graphics APIs.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. File > Build Settings > Player Settings > Other Settings.
3. Uncheck Auto Graphics API for Windows checkbox.
4. Add Vulkan Graphis APIs > Drag to the top of the list > Restart the Editor.
5. Click on "+" / Click on Project Window.
Windows turns black on clicking over with Vulkan Graphics APIs
Windows should not turn black on clicking over.
2020.2.0a17, 2020.2.0a12, 2020.1.0b14, 2020.1.0b10, 2019.4.3f1, 2019.3.15f1, 2018.4.23f1, 2018.4.0f1, 2018.3.6f1, 2018.3.0a1.
Working fine in:
2020.2.0a11, 2020.1.0b9, 2018.2.0f2.
Note: Issue started occurring after updating Graphics drivers.
Reproducible on Driver Version:
1. Driver File Version: 27.21.0014.5148 (English)
Driver Version: 188.8.131.5248
2. Driver File Version: 26.21.0014.4587 (English)
Driver Version: 184.108.40.20687
Not Reproducible on Driver Version:
1. Driver File Version: 26.21.0014.3200 (English)
Driver Version: 220.127.116.1100
Occurring only on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project