Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Duplicate in 2020.1.X
[Vulkan] Player settings window turns black on clicking "+" button with Vulkan Graphics APIs.
Player settings window, Project Window, Scene view and Hierarchy turns black on clicking "+" button with Vulkan Graphics APIs.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. File > Build Settings > Player Settings > Other Settings.
3. Uncheck Auto Graphics API for Windows checkbox.
4. Add Vulkan Graphis APIs > Drag to the top of the list > Restart the Editor.
5. Click on "+" / Click on Project Window.
Windows turns black on clicking over with Vulkan Graphics APIs
Windows should not turn black on clicking over.
2020.2.0a17, 2020.2.0a12, 2020.1.0b14, 2020.1.0b10, 2019.4.3f1, 2019.3.15f1, 2018.4.23f1, 2018.4.0f1, 2018.3.6f1, 2018.3.0a1.
Working fine in:
2020.2.0a11, 2020.1.0b9, 2018.2.0f2.
Note: Issue started occurring after updating Graphics drivers.
Reproducible on Driver Version:
1. Driver File Version: 27.21.0014.5148 (English)
Driver Version: 22.214.171.12448
2. Driver File Version: 26.21.0014.4587 (English)
Driver Version: 126.96.36.19987
Not Reproducible on Driver Version:
1. Driver File Version: 26.21.0014.3200 (English)
Driver Version: 188.8.131.5200
Occurring only on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker
- Missing function to reset or unset a specific resource in the local binding space of compute shaders
- [Linux][Hub] Unity Hub 2.4.5 does not open "Add modules" window when clicking "Install with Unity Hub" in Build Settings
- Multiple errors appear in the Console when building for IL2CPP