Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2021.1
Duplicate in 2020.1
[Vulkan] Player settings window turns black on clicking "+" button with Vulkan Graphics APIs.
Player settings window, Project Window, Scene view and Hierarchy turns black on clicking "+" button with Vulkan Graphics APIs.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. File > Build Settings > Player Settings > Other Settings.
3. Uncheck Auto Graphics API for Windows checkbox.
4. Add Vulkan Graphis APIs > Drag to the top of the list > Restart the Editor.
5. Click on "+" / Click on Project Window.
Windows turns black on clicking over with Vulkan Graphics APIs
Windows should not turn black on clicking over.
2020.2.0a17, 2020.2.0a12, 2020.1.0b14, 2020.1.0b10, 2019.4.3f1, 2019.3.15f1, 2018.4.23f1, 2018.4.0f1, 2018.3.6f1, 2018.3.0a1.
Working fine in:
2020.2.0a11, 2020.1.0b9, 2018.2.0f2.
Note: Issue started occurring after updating Graphics drivers.
Reproducible on Driver Version:
1. Driver File Version: 27.21.0014.5148 (English)
Driver Version: 18.104.22.16848
2. Driver File Version: 26.21.0014.4587 (English)
Driver Version: 22.214.171.12487
Not Reproducible on Driver Version:
1. Driver File Version: 26.21.0014.3200 (English)
Driver Version: 126.96.36.19900
Occurring only on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Particle System] Editor freezes when assigning a nested Particle System in the Sub Emitter Module
- Unable to switch to different material when selecting another material from Asset selector window on Particle System Material
- [UI] Float type parameter in the Animator Controller displays 0.0 after being changed to a value <0.05
- Inspector displaying wrong characters when using ANSI encoding and non latin characters in a Shader property
- Error in console when using the progress bar API along with Texture compression