Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Duplicate in 2020.1.X
[Vulkan] Player settings window turns black on clicking "+" button with Vulkan Graphics APIs.
Player settings window, Project Window, Scene view and Hierarchy turns black on clicking "+" button with Vulkan Graphics APIs.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. File > Build Settings > Player Settings > Other Settings.
3. Uncheck Auto Graphics API for Windows checkbox.
4. Add Vulkan Graphis APIs > Drag to the top of the list > Restart the Editor.
5. Click on "+" / Click on Project Window.
Windows turns black on clicking over with Vulkan Graphics APIs
Windows should not turn black on clicking over.
2020.2.0a17, 2020.2.0a12, 2020.1.0b14, 2020.1.0b10, 2019.4.3f1, 2019.3.15f1, 2018.4.23f1, 2018.4.0f1, 2018.3.6f1, 2018.3.0a1.
Working fine in:
2020.2.0a11, 2020.1.0b9, 2018.2.0f2.
Note: Issue started occurring after updating Graphics drivers.
Reproducible on Driver Version:
1. Driver File Version: 27.21.0014.5148 (English)
Driver Version: 220.127.116.1148
2. Driver File Version: 26.21.0014.4587 (English)
Driver Version: 18.104.22.16887
Not Reproducible on Driver Version:
1. Driver File Version: 26.21.0014.3200 (English)
Driver Version: 22.214.171.12400
Occurring only on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Building 3D Sample Scenes (URP) Project fails
- Alpha channel is disabled when Alpha Clip Threshold is set to 0
- The Physics 2D Profiler module does not display the information about processed physics in the scene when profiling the application as a Development Build
- A Script Component that has a serialized custom class is not detecting changes in the first boolean variable when entering the Play mode with the Script Components GameObject opened in the Inspector
- “SendMessage cannot be called during Awake“ warnings appear when loading a scene with “LoadSceneAsync“ if using UI Toolkit in the scene