Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.3.3f1, 2023.1.1f1, 2023.2.0a17
[Vulkan] VVL error-01913 for mismatched debug markers
Nes Vulkan Validation Layer error 01913 has exposed that sometimes we try recording a debug marker that should span multiple command buffers. That is OK for primary command buffers but not for secondary command buffers.
How to reproduce:
# Install latest Vulkan SDK: [https://www.lunarg.com/vulkan-sdk/]
# Launch any unity project and switch to Vulkan Graphics API in the editor (e.g. URP 3D Core)
# Launch unity editor again with `--force-vulkan-layers` CLI params
# Observe many VVL errors in console (VUID-vkCmdEndDebugUtilsLabelEXT-commandBuffer-01913)
Reproducible with: 2022.2.22f1, 2023.1, 2023.2.0a14
Not Reproducible with: 2020.3, 2021.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags