Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2022.1.X
[Vulkan] Shader requires vertex data and is not compatible with DrawIndexedNullGeometry
How to reproduce:
1. Create new HDRP project
2. Select any objects in the Scene several times
3. Observe Console
Shader requires vertex data and is not compatible with DrawIndexedNullGeometry.
Reproduced with: 2021.2.4f1, 2022.1.0a16 (13.1.1)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ‘[…] doesn't have a texture property '_MainTex’’ error when using Gizmos with [MainTexture] attribute
- "undefined symbol: WebView_loadHtml (referenced by top-level compiled C/C++ code)" errors when building a WebGL build
- Script recompiles in Play Mode when Script Changes While Playing option is set to Recompile After Finished Playing and Auto refresh is set to enabled.
- [Windows][Vulkan] Scrambled texture objects are rendered when setting one with Texture2D.UpdateExternalTexture
- NullReferenceException errors appear when using "select half" button