Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.3
[Profiler] Non-matching Profiler Begin/End samples for Gfx.ProcessCommands being invoked when Profiling Editor on Vulkan
1. Download attached project "New Unity Project (3).zip" and open in Unity
2. Go to Edit > Settings > Player and change Graphics APIs to "Vulkan"
3. Open Profiler window
4. Press the "Profile Editor" button
5. Observe that Console becomes full of "Non matching Profiler.EndSample (BeginSample and EndSample count must match): Gfx.ProcessCommands" errors
- This issue appears only on Windows with Vulkan Graphics API
Reproduced on Unity 2018.3.0a10, 2018.3.0b4 and 2019.1.0a3
Not reproduced on Unity 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.11f1 and 2018.3.0a9
Regression on Unity 2018.3.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3