Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Vulkan] Gizmos disappear from Game and Scene view after finishing a build for Vulkan and the gizmo toggle button stops working
On switching the Graphics API to Vulkan and then building a player leads to the gizmos disappearing from both the scene view and game view once the build is finished even when gizmos toggle is set to visible.
Refer to the attached video.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
2. Edit > Project Settings > Player > Other Settings
3. Uncheck Auto Graphics API for Windows
4. Add Vulkan and restart Editor as prompted
5. Build player
Gizmos disappear once the build is finished
Gizmos remain as they were before building
Gizmos reappear after
1. opening gizmo dropdown list and checking\unchecking any gizmo
2. Selecting any GameObject in scene or hierarchy
Working Fine on:
License type: Free
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"