Search Issue Tracker
[Vulkan][Editor] The Scene's GameObjects textures are seemingly random and change colours depending on the Scene's Camera pos.
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project "cubebug.zip"
2. Look at the Scene view
Expected result: The Scene's GameObjects textures are white
Actual result: The Scene's GameObjects textures are seemingly random and change colours depending on the Scene's Camera position
Reproducible with: 2020.3.15f1, 2021.1.15f1, 2021.2.0a11
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.29f1, 2022.1.0a3
Editor's Scene view & Game view
Not reproducible on:
VLNQA00380, Xiaomi MI 8 Lite (MI 8 Lite), Android 9, CPU: Snapdragon 660, GPU: Adreno (TM) 512
VLNQA00381, Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro (Redmi Note 8 Pro), Android 9, CPU: MediaTek Helios G90T MT6785T, GPU: Mali-G76 MC4
VLNQA00099, Google Pixel XL (Pixel XL), Android 10, CPU: Snapdragon 821 MSM8996 Pro, GPU: Adreno (TM) 530
VLNQA00052, Xiaomi MI MAX (MI MAX), Android 7.0, CPU: Snapdragon 617 MSM8952, GPU: Adreno (TM) 510
- Does not reproduce with OpenGles3, Direct3D11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Resizing Profiler Module Details panel and releasing mouse button outside Unity doesn't cancel resize
- "Auto-hide gizmos" preference is not saved when reopening the project
- Sampling a custom depth texture on a machine with a GTX 1080 makes object's textures display the wrong color when in Play mode or Player
- Terrain is missing the Hidden/TerrainEngine/Details/WavingDoublePass shader when AssetBundles are built in older Unity Versions
- [Android] URP Project crashes when built on a device with PowerVR Rogue GE8320 GPU