Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Vulkan] Crash on vk::ImageManager::RemoveTextureIDBinding when exiting Editor
How to reproduce:
1. Open the project from "DOTSEntitiesVulkan.zip"
2. Close Editor
Reproducible with: 2020.2.3f1, 2020.2.4f1
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.31f1, 2019.4.20f1, 2020.2.2f1, 2021.1.0b5, 2021.2.0a4
First lines of stack trace:
0x00007ff7c0aa4bce (Unity) vk::ImageManager::RemoveTextureIDBinding
0x00007ff7c0a4ff3e (Unity) vk::Image::~Image
0x00007ff7c0a52084 (Unity) vk::Image::`vector deleting destructor'
0x00007ff7c0a55df3 (Unity) vk::ResourceDestructionStagingArea::Clear
0x00007ff7c0a4f666 (Unity) GfxDeviceVK::~GfxDeviceVK
0x00007ff7c0a52004 (Unity) GfxDeviceVK::`vector deleting destructor'
1. Reproducible with Vulkan
2. Not reproducible with DirectX11, DirectX12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Material thumbnail doesn't change when changing URP settings
- [Backport] Four "Learn more" links direct to default (2020.3) Manual version, instead of using current Editor version
- "Cannot set deprecated build target 'OSXIntel'" warning appears when setting PluginImporter's compatible platform to "OSX"
- [VFX Graph/Oculus] Chained GPU Events are not running are not running on Quest 2
- Class Properties get overwritten when using IL2CPP