Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Vuforia]Editor lock in Prefab Edit mode when opening a Prefab inside an immutable folder
How to reproduce:
1. Download the project from the link provided in the Edit section
2. Go to the Project folder-> Packages-> Vuforia Engine AR-> Vuforia-> Prefabs
3. DoubleClick on any of the Prefabs to open them
4. Inspect the Console window
Actual: Very difficult to exit prefab editing mode and errors are spammed in the console (see the video attached)
The error spammed:
ArgumentException: Saving Prefab to immutable folder is not allowed: 'Packages/com.ptc.vuforia.engine/Vuforia/Prefabs/DefaultMidAirIndicator.prefab'
8.5.9 Vuforia Engine AR
8.5.8 Vuforia Engine AR
8.3.9 Vuforia Engine AR
8.1.12 Vuforia Engine AR
Reproducible with: 2018.4.12f1, 2020.1.0a11
- The buttons like Scenes in the Scene window or Back button "<" are not responsive
- Errors are being spammed
- The editor is not closable and Force quite need to be used
- This issue appears with Vuforia package
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy