Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
[Vuforia] Canvas is rendered black with AR Camera when running Vuforia's build with Mali GPU
1. Open user's project attached
2. Build and run on a device with Mali GPU
Expected: canvas is rendered transparent
Actual: canvas is rendered as black
Reproduced in: 2018.2.0a7, 2018.2.0b8, 2018.3.0a1
Not reproduced in: 2017.4.5f1, 2018.1.4f1
Note1: could not determine the precise regressed version due to Vuforia assets' incompatibilities.
Note2: tested on GPU's:
reproduced with: mali T880, mali G71, mali G72
not reproduced with: Adreno 530, Adreno 630
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first