Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
[Vuforia] Canvas is rendered black with AR Camera when running Vuforia's build with Mali GPU
1. Open user's project attached
2. Build and run on a device with Mali GPU
Expected: canvas is rendered transparent
Actual: canvas is rendered as black
Reproduced in: 2018.2.0a7, 2018.2.0b8, 2018.3.0a1
Not reproduced in: 2017.4.5f1, 2018.1.4f1
Note1: could not determine the precise regressed version due to Vuforia assets' incompatibilities.
Note2: tested on GPU's:
reproduced with: mali T880, mali G71, mali G72
not reproduced with: Adreno 530, Adreno 630
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"
- [Android] Preserve Framebuffer Alpha overwrittes Android theme
- Baking Lightmap erases existing Additional Vertex Streams