Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
VRDevice.refreshRate reported as 0 on Oculus SDK
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached project(refreshRateBug.zip) on an Oculus connected machine
2. Enter Play mode
3. Observe console
Reproduced on 5.3.8f1, 5.4.0f3, 5.5.2p4. 5.6.0f2., 2017.1.0a4
-this does not reproduce on OpenVR(Vive) sdk
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator