Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
VRDevice.refreshRate reported as 0 on Oculus SDK
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached project(refreshRateBug.zip) on an Oculus connected machine
2. Enter Play mode
3. Observe console
Reproduced on 5.3.8f1, 5.4.0f3, 5.5.2p4. 5.6.0f2., 2017.1.0a4
-this does not reproduce on OpenVR(Vive) sdk
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crashes on UI::Canvas::CheckConsistency when importing prefab
- Blend Trees give non-linear root motion and blending when using Mecanim
- [Windows Standalone] Aspect Ratio change in Exclusive Fullscreen mode creates an offset for the cursor.
- [WindowsMR][Remoting] - With the Enable Mixed Reality Remoting apps fail to launch correclty
- 3D model becomes corrupted when the editor is attempted to be closed during probuilder subdivision