Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
[VR] VR-Enabled Standalone Build Experience input lag when Rift is Disconnected
When the Oculus Rift is not connected or the VRSettings.enabled bool is false, but Virtual Reality Supported is set to true in the Player settings, there is noticable lag in Input.
The input lag is present on both Keyboard/Mouse input and the UI.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible