Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[VR] Unity logo in splash screen is stretched in VR-enabled players
Standalone players build with Unity 5.4.0 beta 4 with VR support show a vertically stretched Unity logo on the splash screen both in the Oculus goggles and on the computer monitor. See attached screen shots. Beta 2 did not have this problem, and non-VR players do not have this problem.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [Profiler] IndexOutOfRangeException thrown when using Profiler or selecting Profiler frames in Profile Analyzer
- [Profiler] Standalone Profiler keeps recording Playmode while on pause
- ParticleSystemForceField doesn't have "enabled" property