Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[VR] Unity logo in splash screen is stretched in VR-enabled players
Standalone players build with Unity 5.4.0 beta 4 with VR support show a vertically stretched Unity logo on the splash screen both in the Oculus goggles and on the computer monitor. See attached screen shots. Beta 2 did not have this problem, and non-VR players do not have this problem.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up