Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[VR] Unity logo in splash screen is stretched in VR-enabled players
Standalone players build with Unity 5.4.0 beta 4 with VR support show a vertically stretched Unity logo on the splash screen both in the Oculus goggles and on the computer monitor. See attached screen shots. Beta 2 did not have this problem, and non-VR players do not have this problem.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version