Search Issue Tracker
[VR]The Editor is not rebuilding Asset Bundles after changing Stereo Rendering Method
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Build Asset Bundles by clicking on "Build Asset Bundles/Build"
3. Change Stereo Rendering Method from Multi Pass to Single Pass
4. Build Asset Bundles by clicking on "Build Asset Bundles/Build"
5. Enter the Play Mode
Expected Result: Right eye is not rendered correctly
Actual Result: Right eye is rendered correctly
Reproducible with 2017.4.11f1, 2017.4.25f1, 2018.3.13f1, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a11
Not reproducible with 2017.4.10f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Memory leaks and Editor crashes/freezes when using decimal values in Gizmos
- "The page you were looking for doesn't exist" message appears when trying to Sign in using Unity Hub/Editor
- [Regression] Enviroment lighting is broken in the 2017.4.27f1 version
- Usymtool does not support arm64e
- [Addressables] Exception is thrown when accessing AssetReference.Asset before the asset is loaded