Search Issue Tracker
[VR]The Editor is not rebuilding Asset Bundles after changing Stereo Rendering Method
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Build Asset Bundles by clicking on "Build Asset Bundles/Build"
3. Change Stereo Rendering Method from Multi Pass to Single Pass
4. Build Asset Bundles by clicking on "Build Asset Bundles/Build"
5. Enter the Play Mode
Expected Result: Right eye is not rendered correctly
Actual Result: Right eye is rendered correctly
Reproducible with 2017.4.11f1, 2017.4.25f1, 2018.3.13f1, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a11
Not reproducible with 2017.4.10f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Japanese diacritic symbols are missing from the build executable file when building the project
- [Hub] Tutorial Project summaries advise to set preferred Editor to 2019.1 when Hub 2.x does not have preferred Editor anymore
- Tilemap Collider 2D exists when tiles are being deleted
- Using Assert.Inconclusive in editmode stops the running test
- Overriding OnInspectorGUI without EditorGUILayout GetControlRect results in EditorGUI PropertyField invisible/clipped/collapsed