Search Issue Tracker
[XR] The Editor is not rebuilding Asset Bundles after changing Stereo Rendering Method
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Build Asset Bundles by clicking on "Build Asset Bundles/Build"
3. Change Stereo Rendering Method from Multi Pass to Single Pass
4. Build Asset Bundles by clicking on "Build Asset Bundles/Build"
5. Enter the Play Mode
Expected Result: Right eye is not rendered correctly
Actual Result: Right eye is rendered correctly
Reproducible with 2017.4.11f1, 2017.4.25f1, 2018.3.13f1, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a11
Not reproducible with 2017.4.10f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`