Search Issue Tracker
[VR]The Editor is not rebuilding Asset Bundles after changing Stereo Rendering Method
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Build Asset Bundles by clicking on "Build Asset Bundles/Build"
3. Change Stereo Rendering Method from Multi Pass to Single Pass
4. Build Asset Bundles by clicking on "Build Asset Bundles/Build"
5. Enter the Play Mode
Expected Result: Right eye is not rendered correctly
Actual Result: Right eye is rendered correctly
Reproducible with 2017.4.11f1, 2017.4.25f1, 2018.3.13f1, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a11
Not reproducible with 2017.4.10f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled and set to 1
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone
- An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
- [VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents
- [VCS] Importing .unitypackage with version control enabled fails