Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
[VR] Terrain tree billboards position gets offsetted by VR headset position
1.Open attached project.
2.Open and run "testscene" scene located in Assets.
3.Try looking around in VR headset, notice that tree billboards gets their position changed along the VR headset position/rotation.
Will be tracking as an item on the roadmap. Information to come soon.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Blackboard] Range slider doesn't update value to click position
- [Inspector] Can't multi-select change the Asset template or the seed when different effects are selected in the hierarchy
- Tracked pose driver - Lost tracking bug
- [Terrain][LWRP] LOD popping of Terrain quad nodes with instancing enabled
- [Android] Build fails when the Assets/Plugins/Android folder which has a .java file is set to non writeable