Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
[VR] Terrain tree billboards position gets offsetted by VR headset position
1.Open attached project.
2.Open and run "testscene" scene located in Assets.
3.Try looking around in VR headset, notice that tree billboards gets their position changed along the VR headset position/rotation.
Will be tracking as an item on the roadmap. Information to come soon.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [CustomEditor] MissingReferenceExceptions are thrown when building a player when a GameObject is selected in the Hierarchy
- [Android 9] GL_INVALID_OPERATION thrown when texture.ReadPixels is called
- [Android] Gradle build system does not escape backslash character on Keystore alias password
- [Android] Texture being misread in follow up blit on Adreno 630 when blitting zero alpha into texture
- Particles are spawned in the incorrect position in Play mode when specified rotation is not along only one axis