Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
[VR] Terrain tree billboards position gets offsetted by VR headset position
1.Open attached project.
2.Open and run "testscene" scene located in Assets.
3.Try looking around in VR headset, notice that tree billboards gets their position changed along the VR headset position/rotation.
Will be tracking as an item on the roadmap. Information to come soon.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- HDR values are not taken into account when using baked gradient environment
- [Asset Importer] Custom framerate error should only be logged when frame rate is used
- 'NullReferenceException' is thrown when selecting multiple Particle Systems with Texture Sheet Animation module expanded
- Particle System with Texture Sheet Animation has a different playback speed from an Animation clip when using "FPS" Time Mode
- [PLM] Baked contribution from high intensity HDRIs is not handled properly in linear color space