Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
[VR] Terrain tree billboards position gets offsetted by VR headset position
1.Open attached project.
2.Open and run "testscene" scene located in Assets.
3.Try looking around in VR headset, notice that tree billboards gets their position changed along the VR headset position/rotation.
Will be tracking as an item on the roadmap. Information to come soon.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” error appears when inserting a double character if using “SetValueWithoutNotify” on UI Toolkit’s TextField
- Particle System emission delays between particle generations when playing the simulation
- EditorUtility.DisplayDialog is not shown when Input.GetMouseButtonDown is called a second time
- Animator Enum Properties get set to 0 instead of the value specified in the Scene when the Property is animated by a State that is not playing
- [iOS] Background thread runs a few times slower when “application.targetFrameRate“ is set to 30 compared to 29 on some iOS devices