Search Issue Tracker
[VR Template] NullReferenceException on closing VR Project Template window
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new VR project
2. Close VR Project Template window
3. Observe Console
Expected result: Window is closed without any errors.
Actual result: Null Reference Exception is thrown:
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Unity.InteractiveTutorials.TutorialModalWindow.UpdateContent () (at Library/PackageCachefirstname.lastname@example.org/Editor/Editor Windows/TutorialModalWindow.cs:116)
Unity.InteractiveTutorials.TutorialModalWindow.OnBecameVisible () (at Library/PackageCacheemail@example.com/Editor/Editor Windows/TutorialModalWindow.cs:91)
UnityEditor.HostView.RegisterSelectedPane (System.Boolean sendEvents) (at <bbfbd5a71eea45d1a1354233c800516b>:0)
UnityEditor.HostView.OnEnable () (at <bbfbd5a71eea45d1a1354233c800516b>:0)
Reproduced with: 2020.3.24f1, 2020.3.23f1.
Didn't reproduce with: 2022.1.0a16, 2021.2.4f1, 2020.3.22f1, 2019.4.33f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy