Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1, 2020.2
[XR]Spot Light render is cut in the right eye of an HMD when using Deferred, Multi Pass and Light Range > Far Clip Plane
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's project
2. Enter the Play Mode
Expected result: Right eye is rendered fully
Actual result: Right eye's render is cut
Reproducible with: 2017.4.11f1, 2017.4.26f1, 2018.3.13f1, 2019,1,0f2, 2019.2.0a12
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.10f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string