Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.2, 2017.3
[VR] It's not possible to force LandscapeRight orientation in VR mode
The attached project toggles VR mode on and off repeatedly. On every other occasion when VR mode is turned off, a different screen orientation is forced. Look in the console for information on what orientations are being forced.
The orientations go through LandscapeLeft, LandscapeRight, Portrait and Autorotation.
Observed behavior: when LandscapeRight is enabled and VR mode is entered, the screen rotates to LandscapeLeft orientation
Expected behavior: when LandscapeRight is enabled and VR mode is entered, the screen should stay at LandscapeRight orientation.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Animator Blend Tree throws warnings when typing a decimal value to Animation Speed field
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- ParticleSystemRenderer BakeTrailsMesh produces a trail mesh with additional tail vertices which lead to a pivot of the object
- Profiler's Raw Hierarchy/Timeline toolbar/panel cannot be resized when the Profiler window is resized and high resolution / DPI