Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.2, 2017.3
[VR] It's not possible to force LandscapeRight orientation in VR mode
The attached project toggles VR mode on and off repeatedly. On every other occasion when VR mode is turned off, a different screen orientation is forced. Look in the console for information on what orientations are being forced.
The orientations go through LandscapeLeft, LandscapeRight, Portrait and Autorotation.
Observed behavior: when LandscapeRight is enabled and VR mode is entered, the screen rotates to LandscapeLeft orientation
Expected behavior: when LandscapeRight is enabled and VR mode is entered, the screen should stay at LandscapeRight orientation.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error
- [Android] "AndroidETC2FallbackOverride.Quality32BitDownscaled" does not work on an Atlas created with the Legacy Sprite Packer
- Debug.Log() Context not highlighted when pressed after printing in Test Runner's EditMode