Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.2, 2017.3
[VR] It's not possible to force LandscapeRight orientation in VR mode
The attached project toggles VR mode on and off repeatedly. On every other occasion when VR mode is turned off, a different screen orientation is forced. Look in the console for information on what orientations are being forced.
The orientations go through LandscapeLeft, LandscapeRight, Portrait and Autorotation.
Observed behavior: when LandscapeRight is enabled and VR mode is entered, the screen rotates to LandscapeLeft orientation
Expected behavior: when LandscapeRight is enabled and VR mode is entered, the screen should stay at LandscapeRight orientation.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)