Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
[VR] It's not possible to force LandscapeRight orientation in VR mode
The attached project toggles VR mode on and off repeatedly. On every other occasion when VR mode is turned off, a different screen orientation is forced. Look in the console for information on what orientations are being forced.
The orientations go through LandscapeLeft, LandscapeRight, Portrait and Autorotation.
Observed behavior: when LandscapeRight is enabled and VR mode is entered, the screen rotates to LandscapeLeft orientation
Expected behavior: when LandscapeRight is enabled and VR mode is entered, the screen should stay at LandscapeRight orientation.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OpenGL ES 2] HLSLcc output wrong when creating a macro for dynamic indexing a uniform and that uniform is a matrix
- Gizmos.DrawFrustum draws incorrectly when using Transform.localToWorldMatrix
- Daydream Angular Acceleration is showing incorrect values
- [Presets] New project has 'Missing' presets selected
- Artifacts are placed wrongly when using Bounces in Lighting