Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.4
[VR] During play mode, headset rendering breaks if Scene window is focused
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Set layout to default
3. Turn on VR in Player settings
4. Enter Playmode
5. Select the Scene Window
Expected result: view continues as normal
Actual result: view turns into a square box surrounded by a black background
Reproduced on: 5.3.7p3, 5.4.4p3, 5.5.1p4, 5.6.0b8
Workaround: have a layout where scene and game view are split
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone