Search Issue Tracker
[VR] Daydream rendering queue differs from other VR SDKs when using camera's clear flags as Skybox and a second camera
1.Download and open attached "Artifacts.zip" project.
2.Go to Player Settings and make sure that in Virtual Reality SDKs Daydream enabled.
3.Build and run project on Device which supports Daydream SDK.
4.Connect Daydream controller.
5.Notice rendering issues on right eye.
Expected result: Scene is rendered without any visual artifacts in Both VR eyes.
Actual result: Scene is rendered with visual artifacts in Right eye.
Reproduced with 5.6.0p3, 2017.1.0b2.
Reproduced with [Daydream]:
Google Pixel, OS:7.1.2, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 530,
Not reproduced with [Cardboard][GearVR]:
Samsung SM G925F (Galaxy S6 Edge), OS:6.0.1, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Mali-T760,
Verizon SM G930V (Galaxy S7 Verizon), OS:7.0, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 530, Build:Verizon/heroqltevzw/heroqltevzw:7.0/NRD90M/G930VVRU4BQA2:user/release-keys
Notes: Could not test on earlier versions because of compatibility issues. Reproduces only on Daydream. Works fine with Cardboard and GearVR.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- [iOS] Canvas does not change when enabled in OnApplicationFocus/OnApplicationPause events