Search Issue Tracker
[VR] Daydream rendering queue differs from other VR SDKs when using camera's clear flags as Skybox and a second camera
1.Download and open attached "Artifacts.zip" project.
2.Go to Player Settings and make sure that in Virtual Reality SDKs Daydream enabled.
3.Build and run project on Device which supports Daydream SDK.
4.Connect Daydream controller.
5.Notice rendering issues on right eye.
Expected result: Scene is rendered without any visual artifacts in Both VR eyes.
Actual result: Scene is rendered with visual artifacts in Right eye.
Reproduced with 5.6.0p3, 2017.1.0b2.
Reproduced with [Daydream]:
Google Pixel, OS:7.1.2, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 530,
Not reproduced with [Cardboard][GearVR]:
Samsung SM G925F (Galaxy S6 Edge), OS:6.0.1, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Mali-T760,
Verizon SM G930V (Galaxy S7 Verizon), OS:7.0, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 530, Build:Verizon/heroqltevzw/heroqltevzw:7.0/NRD90M/G930VVRU4BQA2:user/release-keys
Notes: Could not test on earlier versions because of compatibility issues. Reproduces only on Daydream. Works fine with Cardboard and GearVR.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- Searching packages on an ill-configured scoped registry targeting Google Unity API registry throws an error
- Not possible to deduce the source of 'Shader properties can't be added to this global property sheet.' error
- [MacOS] Mouse input gets interrupted when changing values in inspector by dragging mouse
- Adding/removing components expands collapsed components view in the Inspector window