Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0f3
Fixed in 5.6.X
[VR][Cardboard/Daydream] LoadDeviceByName causes crashes on Cardboard/Daydream in 5.6.5p3
How to reproduce:
Build and the attached project. Launch the app on a cardboard capable device.
Expected Result: The app will cycle between cardboard and 2D mode.
Actual Result: The app will crash on launch when the first LoadDeviceByName() is called.
Regression first introduced in - 5.6.5p3 (5.6/staging as of 3/20/2018)
Reproducible with - 5.6.5p3 (5.6/staging as of 3/20/2018)
Not reproducible with - 5.6.4p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset
- [Mono] Crash on SystemNative_ReadDirR() when building for IOS/Android on a macOS machine