Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0f3
Fixed in 5.6.X
[VR][Cardboard/Daydream] LoadDeviceByName causes crashes on Cardboard/Daydream in 5.6.5p3
How to reproduce:
Build and the attached project. Launch the app on a cardboard capable device.
Expected Result: The app will cycle between cardboard and 2D mode.
Actual Result: The app will crash on launch when the first LoadDeviceByName() is called.
Regression first introduced in - 5.6.5p3 (5.6/staging as of 3/20/2018)
Reproducible with - 5.6.5p3 (5.6/staging as of 3/20/2018)
Not reproducible with - 5.6.4p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- [Android] Artifacts appear in texture Preview Window on Android Platform when selected Override ETC2 fallback is 16-bit
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object