Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0f3
[VR][Cardboard/Daydream] LoadDeviceByName causes crashes on Cardboard/Daydream in 5.6.5p3
How to reproduce:
Build and the attached project. Launch the app on a cardboard capable device.
Expected Result: The app will cycle between cardboard and 2D mode.
Actual Result: The app will crash on launch when the first LoadDeviceByName() is called.
Regression first introduced in - 5.6.5p3 (5.6/staging as of 3/20/2018)
Reproducible with - 5.6.5p3 (5.6/staging as of 3/20/2018)
Not reproducible with - 5.6.4p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes
- Array.BinarySearch parameters get swapped from .NET 3.4 to .NET 4.0