Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0f3
Fixed in 5.6.X
[VR][Cardboard/Daydream] LoadDeviceByName causes crashes on Cardboard/Daydream in 5.6.5p3
How to reproduce:
Build and the attached project. Launch the app on a cardboard capable device.
Expected Result: The app will cycle between cardboard and 2D mode.
Actual Result: The app will crash on launch when the first LoadDeviceByName() is called.
Regression first introduced in - 5.6.5p3 (5.6/staging as of 3/20/2018)
Reproducible with - 5.6.5p3 (5.6/staging as of 3/20/2018)
Not reproducible with - 5.6.4p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [Profiler] IndexOutOfRangeException thrown when using Profiler or selecting Profiler frames in Profile Analyzer
- [Profiler] Standalone Profiler keeps recording Playmode while on pause
- ParticleSystemForceField doesn't have "enabled" property