Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0f3
Fixed in 5.6
[VR][Cardboard/Daydream] LoadDeviceByName causes crashes on Cardboard/Daydream in 5.6.5p3
How to reproduce:
Build and the attached project. Launch the app on a cardboard capable device.
Expected Result: The app will cycle between cardboard and 2D mode.
Actual Result: The app will crash on launch when the first LoadDeviceByName() is called.
Regression first introduced in - 5.6.5p3 (5.6/staging as of 3/20/2018)
Reproducible with - 5.6.5p3 (5.6/staging as of 3/20/2018)
Not reproducible with - 5.6.4p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager