Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.2
[VP8] Audio playback is choppy
1. Import attached video file
2. Transcode it to VP8
3. Drag and drop transcoded video into scene
4. Add Audio Source to Video Player or set output mode to direct
Reproducible: 2018.1.0b10, 2018.2.0a4
Not reproducible: 2017.3.1p2
Only reproducible with attached video.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Awake is called in a different order when IProcessSceneWithReport.OnProcessScene() is called in the Editor and the Build
- LightEvent.AfterShadowMap CommandBuffer events are not being called when race condition occurs
- GUI Items are not found and highlighted when using Highligher.Highlight() method
- Opening a nested Prefab consisting of two prefabs results in a corrupted and broken prefab which becomes a Prefab variant.
- Visual C# Compiler fails to locate assembly if response file compiler argument path contains spaces