Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2018.2.X
[VP8] Audio playback is choppy
1. Import attached video file
2. Transcode it to VP8
3. Drag and drop transcoded video into scene
4. Add Audio Source to Video Player or set output mode to direct
Reproducible: 2018.1.0b10, 2018.2.0a4
Not reproducible: 2017.3.1p2
Only reproducible with attached video.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Containers' height doesn't expand when text wraps
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
Sep 18, 2018 09:26
I am getting NO audio
Suddenly every game has no audio .
I do not know how to reproduce this because I had not touched any audio preveiously and was using only demo scenes.
The demo scene I used was Weather Manager.
I have checked my hardware thoroughly and updated drivers . I have pictures I can attach.
But there is some kind of dysfunction in the latest Unity which destroyed the audio output.
I need to know how to fix it urgently.