Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Volumetric 3D Textures exhibit incorrect interpolation when rendering to texture using Shader
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "Main" scene in the attached "1047517_repro.zip" project
2. Enter the Play mode
Expected result: Smooth spheres are rendered to the texture.
Actual result: Blocky-looking spheres are rendered to the texture.
Reproducible with - 2018.2.0a6, 2018.2.0b9, 2018.3.0a3
Not reproducible with - 2017.1.4p2, 2017.2.3p1, 2017.4.6f1, 2018.1.6f1, 2018.2.0a5
Fixed in 2018.3.0a7
Backported to 2018.2.3f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element
- [URP] CommandBuffer warnings thrown while debugging Depth Overlays with Post-processing enabled in Rendering Debugger
- hlslcc: float image atomics don’t work
- [Apple silicon][M1] Game view FPS is very low when the view is moved to an external display