Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Volumetric 3D Textures exhibit incorrect interpolation when rendering to texture using Shader
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "Main" scene in the attached "1047517_repro.zip" project
2. Enter the Play mode
Expected result: Smooth spheres are rendered to the texture.
Actual result: Blocky-looking spheres are rendered to the texture.
Reproducible with - 2018.2.0a6, 2018.2.0b9, 2018.3.0a3
Not reproducible with - 2017.1.4p2, 2017.2.3p1, 2017.4.6f1, 2018.1.6f1, 2018.2.0a5
Fixed in 2018.3.0a7
Backported to 2018.2.3f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'