Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
Volumetric 3D Textures exhibit incorrect interpolation when rendering to texture using Shader
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "Main" scene in the attached "1047517_repro.zip" project
2. Enter the Play mode
Expected result: Smooth spheres are rendered to the texture.
Actual result: Blocky-looking spheres are rendered to the texture.
Reproducible with - 2018.2.0a6, 2018.2.0b9, 2018.3.0a3
Not reproducible with - 2017.1.4p2, 2017.2.3p1, 2017.4.6f1, 2018.1.6f1, 2018.2.0a5
Fixed in 2018.3.0a7
Backported to 2018.2.3f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UI references to public script functions lost on upgrade
- [Lighting] Infinitely shown error after assigning 2D texture to cubemap property of reflection probe
- Unity Crashes when importing a prefab containing missing nested prefab
- Profile Analyzer - top marker bar doesn't match calls list
- Polygon Collider 2D's "Edit Collider" button breaks if multiple inspectors are open