Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.7f1, 2022.1.10f1, 2022.2.0a20
Unknown (hidden) 2019.3.X, 2021.2.X
VisualElements change scaling when mouse moves over UI Builder window on a higher DPI display
Setup: to reproduce the bug, 2 displays are needed with different DPI. This can be done by having different DPI (scale settings (on Windows) for displays or having different resolution monitors.
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project.
2. Drag the UI Builder window to a high DPI display and the Game window to on a regular DPI display(or vice versa)
3. Enter Play mode
4. Move the mouse cursor around above the UI Builder window
Expected result: the UI in the Game window has the same scaling.
Actual result: the UI visible in the Game window rapidly alternates between high DPI scaling and regular DPI scaling
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0b2, 2022.1.0a7
Notes: not repro on OSX
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ‘[…] doesn't have a texture property '_MainTex’’ error when using Gizmos with [MainTexture] attribute
- "undefined symbol: WebView_loadHtml (referenced by top-level compiled C/C++ code)" errors when building a WebGL build
- Script recompiles in Play Mode when Script Changes While Playing option is set to Recompile After Finished Playing and Auto refresh is set to enabled.
- [Windows][Vulkan] Scrambled texture objects are rendered when setting one with Texture2D.UpdateExternalTexture
- NullReferenceException errors appear when using "select half" button