Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.7f1, 2022.1.10f1, 2022.2.0a20
Unknown (hidden) 2019.3.X, 2021.2.X
VisualElements change scaling when mouse moves over UI Builder window on a higher DPI display
Setup: to reproduce the bug, 2 displays are needed with different DPI. This can be done by having different DPI (scale settings (on Windows) for displays or having different resolution monitors.
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project.
2. Drag the UI Builder window to a high DPI display and the Game window to on a regular DPI display(or vice versa)
3. Enter Play mode
4. Move the mouse cursor around above the UI Builder window
Expected result: the UI in the Game window has the same scaling.
Actual result: the UI visible in the Game window rapidly alternates between high DPI scaling and regular DPI scaling
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0b2, 2022.1.0a7
Notes: not repro on OSX
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Black screen frame appears in the WebGL Player when the Unity loading screen is over
- Crash on WriteParticleLineVertex when the "Generate Lighting Data" property is enabled in the Particle System
- UI overlay becomes visible in ray-traced reflections when HDR Color output is enabled
- [Mobile] Player silently crashes on a mobile device when using a lot of "Camera" GameObjects (40 and more) in the Scene
- Scene is modified after exiting Play Mode when Graphics Compositor is enabled in HD RP