Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[VisualEffectGraph] Crash on UnityEngine.VFX.VisualEffect.SetGradient when setting gradient to NULL value with SetGradient
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "1271839_repro.rar"
2. Open "Main" scene
3. Enter Play Mode
Expected result: Editor crashes
Actual result: Editor does not crash
Reproducible with - 2020.1.4f1, 2020.2.0b1
Could not test with (because of a crash caused by another issue) - 2018.4, 2019.4
Package reproducible with - 8.1.0, 10.0.0-preview.27
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string