Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[VisualEffectGraph] Crash on UnityEngine.VFX.VisualEffect.SetGradient when setting gradient to NULL value with SetGradient
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "1271839_repro.rar"
2. Open "Main" scene
3. Enter Play Mode
Expected result: Editor crashes
Actual result: Editor does not crash
Reproducible with - 2020.1.4f1, 2020.2.0b1
Could not test with (because of a crash caused by another issue) - 2018.4, 2019.4
Package reproducible with - 8.1.0, 10.0.0-preview.27
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor does not recognize button release when first releasing the "LShift" button and then "Numpad2"
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
Fixed in 2021.1.0a2.727
Fixed in 2020.2.0b10