Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.11
Found in [Package]
[Visual Studio] .csproj and .sln files are generated incorrectly causing Visual Studio to not understand Unity types
How to reproduce:
1. Open any project in 2019.2.0a12 or above and install Visual Studio Editor package
2. Write any Unity related script in any file (for example something containing GameObjects or Transforms)
-- Observe the console errors
Reproduced with: 2019.3.0a4 with package version 1.0.2 and 1.0.10
Couldn't reproduce on any 2019.2 version with any package version.
Note: Different kind of errors in 2019.3.0a1.
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
UnityEditor.Experimental.AssetImporters.AssetImporterEditor.InternalSetTargets (UnityEngine.Object t) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/AssetPipelineEditor/ImportSettings/AssetImporterEditor.cs:122)
UnityEditor.Editor.OnForceReloadInspector () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/Editor.cs:603)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Visual C# Compiler cannot find source files because it is looking at old file locations
- Ghost empty folders are left behind when after calling Refresh, Directory.Move is called
- [OSX] The Scene icon in the Unity Editor's title bar can be dragged and dropped out of the project
- [Metal][Editor] Memory grows continuously until Editor crashes when importing 100k materials
- Investigate why .meta files are sometimes not parsed right