Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.10.0 - preview
Found in [Package]
Visual Effect loaded from Asset Bundle is not playing
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "VFXAB.zip" project
2. Open the "SampleScene.unity" scene
3. Build the Asset Bundles - AB > Builder
4. Enter Play Mode
Actual result: Visual Effect loaded from the asset bundle is not playing.
Expected result: Visual Effect loaded from the asset bundle starts playing.
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a12, 2019.2.1f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2018.4.6f1.
Fixed in 2020.1.0a16, 2019.2.17f1, 2018.4.15f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Local keywords can be overridden by global keyword state
- Material Constructor doesn't copy ShaderKeyword from material properly
- IL2CPP error at Unity.IL2CPP.HashCodeCache`1.GetUniqueHash(T value) when building on Android
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - missing “Everything” checkbox (editor panel has it)
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - “None” can’t be marked