Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.10.0 - preview
Found in [Package]
Visual Effect loaded from Asset Bundle is not playing
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "VFXAB.zip" project
2. Open the "SampleScene.unity" scene
3. Build the Asset Bundles - AB > Builder
4. Enter Play Mode
Actual result: Visual Effect loaded from the asset bundle is not playing.
Expected result: Visual Effect loaded from the asset bundle starts playing.
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a12, 2019.2.1f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2018.4.6f1.
Fixed in 2020.1.0a16, 2019.2.17f1, 2018.4.15f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- LineRenderer points lists suffers from performance issues when list is large
- Shaders take a lot of memory at runtime even when only one variant is used
- Lego Microgame crashes the Linux Editor at "ScanFilter::Merge" when selecting a WebGL build location
- GameObject reference is null when creating it inside Reset() function and assigning Script as component
- GameObject/Prefab inspector preview is slow for complex hierarchies