Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.10.0 - preview
Found in [Package]
Visual Effect loaded from Asset Bundle is not playing
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "VFXAB.zip" project
2. Open the "SampleScene.unity" scene
3. Build the Asset Bundles - AB > Builder
4. Enter Play Mode
Actual result: Visual Effect loaded from the asset bundle is not playing.
Expected result: Visual Effect loaded from the asset bundle starts playing.
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a12, 2019.2.1f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2018.4.6f1.
Fixed in 2020.1.0a16, 2019.2.17f1, 2018.4.15f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open