Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 7.3.0
Found in [Package]
[Visual Effect Graph] Unable to delete Texture.pCache asset from Project Window
Unable to delete Texture.pCache asset from Project Window as well as it can not be deleted from File Explorer, Refer attached video.
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project
2. Windows > Visual Effects > Utilities > Point Cache Bake Tool
3. Change Bake Mode to Texture > Assign "Test" texture for baking
4. Press Save to pCache file button > Save
5. Select Newly created pCache asset from Project Window
6. Delete pCache asset
Unable to delete Texture.pCache asset
Texture.pCache asset is deleted
2020.1.0a5, 2019.3.0b4, 2019.3.0a10.
Package Version found: 7.1.1, 7.0.1
Visual Effect Graph is introduced in 2019.3.0a10.
Occurs only onWindows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.DrawProcedural doesn't work like in DX11 when used with DX12
- [Quest 2] Running Entities Graphics/BatchRendererGroup under Vulkan results in a frame rate drop compared to OpenGLES 3 and causes Tile Binning to cost more
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode