Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 7.3.0
Found in [Package]
[Visual Effect Graph] Unable to delete Texture.pCache asset from Project Window
Unable to delete Texture.pCache asset from Project Window as well as it can not be deleted from File Explorer, Refer attached video.
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project
2. Windows > Visual Effects > Utilities > Point Cache Bake Tool
3. Change Bake Mode to Texture > Assign "Test" texture for baking
4. Press Save to pCache file button > Save
5. Select Newly created pCache asset from Project Window
6. Delete pCache asset
Unable to delete Texture.pCache asset
Texture.pCache asset is deleted
2020.1.0a5, 2019.3.0b4, 2019.3.0a10.
Package Version found: 7.1.1, 7.0.1
Visual Effect Graph is introduced in 2019.3.0a10.
Occurs only onWindows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset
- [Mono] Crash on SystemNative_ReadDirR() when building for IOS/Android on a macOS machine