Search Issue Tracker
[PLM] Viewport progressively updating, even with progressive updates toggle unchecked
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project with latest trunk rev 5181ec54d595 plus daa5ab5ce3d7 grafted on top to make HDRP work.
2. Observe that the lightmap is updated progressively even though the checkbox for progressive updates is unchecked.
1. Open any existing project
2. Make sure that the lightmap resolution is set to a relatively high value (128 and up)
3. Make sure that Progressive Updates toggle is off
4. Generate lighting using either the CPU or the GPU lightmapper
5. Notice how the viewport is progressively updating
- Tested on Windows10 using a Geforce2080Ti and TITAN V.
- Reproduces in: 2020.1.9f1, 2020.2.0b6, 2021.1.0a1, 2021.1.0a2
- Reproduced both with the CPU and the GPU lightmapper
- Reproduces when lightmap resolution is high; sample counts do not seem to have any effect
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- OnTriggerExit is not called when GameObject leaves Trigger through reparenting
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody