Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.4.X
"View documentation" doesn't open an offline documentation when the package is embedded
1. Open the attached project "1422293_19.4.zip"
2. Open the Package Manager window
3. Select one of the "Custom" packages
4. Click "View documentation"
Expected result: Package Manager shows the offline documentation files
Actual result: A "This package does not contain offline documentation." message pops up
Reproducible with: 2019.4.35f1, 2019.4.38f1, 2020.3.25f1, 2020.3.34f1
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.34f1, 2020.3.24f1, 2021.3.1f1, 2022.1.0f1, 2022.2.0a11
1. Tested on macOS
2. Similar issue: case 1397413
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first